November 15, 2009

Visit to Raleigh

Last weekend we made the trek down to Raleigh for Charlie to attend his first Carolina football tailgate... we'll save the actual game for when he is a little bigger.... breastfeeding in the bathroom at Kenan Stadium sounds pretty unappealing :)  He had a good time meeting some of our friends then he and I headed over to the Tweedy's while James went to the football game.  My mom was in town helping out Katie since Kevin was travelling for work all week.  Charlie and Sam had fun "playing"... seems like they at least noticed each other this time which is a step in the right direction for being best buds someday.


I left my camera in the car unfortunately so this graining cell phone picture is all I got.  It is of Charlie hanging with Eric, James, Dave and Kevin.


Grandma and her boys.


Checking each other out.


Sam's shirt says it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment