May 7, 2011

Big Haircut

So we finally did it.  I've been resisting for so long but it had just gotten out of control (see prior oh, 20 or so posts).  I was scared that his curls would go away but to my surprise they are in-tact and curlier than ever!  He looks so much better... why didn't we do this months ago?!?

We went to a place called Crewcuts and Pigtails over at Gayton Crossing.  It is a cute little local place with two huge train tables and three little cars to sit in for the haircut.  They took us right away and let Charlie pick his car.  He picked the white police car.  The steering wheel was interesting enough to occupy him for approximately 2 minutes... which was fine because they whole thing only lasted 4 minutes.  I quickly whipped out a breakfast bar and he was totally cool for the rest of it.  I was blown away since he has been very stranger-anxious lately.

What a sweet boy.  I even got to snap some pictures...


Before



During



After





No comments:

Post a Comment