It was a nice day today so we headed over to Maymont again to check out the farm animals. I didn't take any pictures of those (because I have some many... see multiple prior posts) but Charlie touched a goat this time! Because we were having so much fun and the weather was pretty cool, we decided to take the hike (no stroller) all the way through the animal exhibits to the bears. It is really hilly and zig-zaggy but Charlie walked himself the whole way, stopping a lot along the way to see each animal and grass, streams, bridges, etc... it was a fun to watch him explore it all by foot vs. in the stroller. I did take a few pictures along the way:
"Mom, look at this stream"
Bear in the water
"Did you see that bear?"
Bear on a rock
Running to the next stop... cutest little run with fists clinched and elbows swinging :)
Fun is serious business
Apparently we tuckered him out. We live 3 minutes from Maymont. This was minute 2.





No comments:
Post a Comment