Finally after some pretend birthday confusion this Spring and having to watch everyone else in the family have birthdays, it was Charlie's big day! And how special to get to have it at the beach! As usual, his dad and I couldn't control ourselves at Toys R Us and of course the rest of the family didn't either. I made a race-car themed cake and cookies too since Charlie "doesn't like" cake (see pictures below). The most memorable moment of the party came when he totally freaked out when we cut the cake and insisted I not cut the race track. Since it was his birthday we honored his wishes and enjoyed the track a couple days later when it was down to no cake or track cake. I can't believe year three has come and gone so quickly but couldn't be more thankful for our sweet little boy!
"Don't cut the track"
The kid who "doesn't like" cake
New kitchen at home was a hit too


No comments:
Post a Comment