March 9, 2014

Kerrington's First Birthday

I can't believe a whole year has gone by!  Our tiny little princess is one and we celebrated with a Sunshine birthday party to go with her favorite song "You Are My Sunshine."

I also got inspired to refinish the old high chair that has been in the family for years.  I originally thought we'd re-finish this summer for Kerrington to use with baby dolls someday.  But I saw some cute pictures online when searching for party inspiration that made me think to paint it yellow and sit her in it for her party.  It turned out great!


This is just a decal that was on the original chair but I love the old style of it so wanted to keep it


Look closely and you'll see our new yellow garage floor :(

The final product!

Ever the procrastinator, I didn't get moving soon enough to order party supplies on time so I ended up (with the help of Ericka) making some cute little sunshine decorations... it ended up being pretty cute.  







The big kids













After an outfit change and some more playtime, we got to dig into presents!


Somebody "helped" open all the presents




Someone else enjoys the presents too

Pooped


After downloading the birthday pictures, I was sad that we didn't have any of Kerrington smiling in her chair so Charlie and I staged another photoshoot the next day :)  Success!








No comments:

Post a Comment