For months now Charlie has asked to have a Football-Police birthday party. While that sounds strange, it was actually an easy theme to work with! We had a lot of fun prepping for the party but then had so much fun I didn't take many pictures at the actual party :( We did our (now) traditions of a homemade pinata, timeline of photos and water play (because it is July). But this year we decided to cater food rather than cook it... lesson learned from the 95-degree party last year over the grill. Charlie is so lucky to have so many people who love him who came to the party... the Lanes, Grovers, Cammaratas, Tweedys, neighbors, friends and even BFF Soham from school. It was a fun time!
Prepping something in the garage... James getting into Pinterest
Good to have access to football field painting supplies
The beginnings of our pinata
What I distracted K w/ while I worked on the pinata. That is a box of rice and beans.









No comments:
Post a Comment