I was excited to get to join Charlie's class on a trip to Carter Mountain. The day was dreary and chilly unfortunately but we still had a great time. He was so genuinely happy and proud to have me there... it cemented my desire to make sure I can do as much as possible to be there for activities like this, especially while he wants me there in these younger years :) His class was also so sweet. After we picked apples, went on a hayride and went to apple school we all huddles under the deck to eat lunch (rain was threatening). Afterwards, all the kids just ran around on the grass having so much fun and being so kind and inclusive with each other. Having not been around big groups of kids much before, I was so impressed and inspired by their behavior. The innocence and pure joy from just running on a hill was very cool to see. Charlie has also been so wonderful lately, using his manners so well, listening and genuinely trying to do his best at everything. I know his teacher and this wonderful Kindergarden experience are influencing this!
Into the orchard!
Crazy faces on the hayride





No comments:
Post a Comment