September 30, 2015

More September Fun

It has been a busy month!

Eating a "muffcake." Ie. a cupcake or a muffin... same thing in her book, a muffcake. Why use two words when you can use one.

Brother is playing soccer! Of course I don't have a pic of him but she loves to try on his cleats and stomp around

Charlie had a fun assignment of making an "all about me" box. We were pretty excited about out Cheetah/Football theme on the outside :)

Daddy went to Niagra...

...for a Half Marathon

We went to Maymont!

Playing with a fake bear since the real ones didn't come out to play while we were there

We went to the zoo too!

Bubble beard

K threw up at school one morning while I was on my way to the airport for a trip to NYC. While that wasn't ideal, I can't ever claim to not love a sick cuddle day at home.  She doesn't look too sick here but she is quarantined on the couch to prevent the spread of the ick.

I called into a few agency meetings while we cuddled and watched movies. Again, the best way to do a conference call ever.

Baby in a box


Mommy got a new car!

"I belong in this car!"

More snuggles (don't this one wasn't a sick one)

We got our new plate

Big haircuts!

New $3 Lightsabers

New cowboy boots and cheetah jammies (in honor of her cheetah-loving brother)

Bubbles!


Charlie is playing flag football too

We had two rainy weekends in a row.  We got a little stir crazy so we decided to breakout the chalk on the porch. Hoping for a big rain sometime to help wash it off?


Sweet Marl

Sweet brother throwing balls to her

A sweet fake smile

An interesting fake smile

Making rainbow playdough!


Lining up the little people for a parade

No comments:

Post a Comment